E-mail: k_ email@example.com
Address: 630001, Novosibirsk, 3 Kirova Street, office 511.
Committee Chairman: Terepa Aleksandr Grigor\'yevich
- Karpov Vladimir Yakovlevich
- Kocherga Oleg Ivanovich
- Kushnir Viktor Vasilevich
- Moroz Ivan Grigorevich
- Ukraintseva Daria Aleksandrovna
- Smyshlyaev Evgeniy Valerevich
- Umerbaev Igor Ravilevich
- Shpakov Yuriy Nikolaevich
Nesterenko Igor Anatolevich, tel.223-73-77 (office 511)
Advisor: Belyaeva Svetlana Viktorovna tel./ fax 223-77-45 (office 511)
The main activities of the Committee are:
1) Development and preliminary discussion of legislative draft of the Novosibirsk Region in the sphere of the charter legislation, including the Charter of the Novosibirsk Region, law projects about system of state authority of the Novosibirsk Region, the state authorities of Novosibirsk Region, the referendum, the magistratcy of the Novosibirsk Region and participation of Novosibirsk Region in the activities of judicial bodies, advocacy activity, about election of the Legislative Assembly deputies, the system of legal acts of the Novosibirsk Region, the status of Legislative Assembly deputies, about the symbolism of the Novosibirsk Region and the other projects in the sphere of the charter law;
2) Development and preliminary discussion legislative draft of the Novosibirsk region in the sphere of administrative legislation, including law projects of the Novosibirsk Region on administrative offences, the state civil service, the system of executive authorities of the Novosibirsk Region, on preventing and control emergencies, on archival activity in the Novosibirsk Region and other law projects in the sphere of administrative law;
3) Development and preliminary discussion legislative draft of the Novosibirsk region in the sphere of Local Government legislation in the Novosibirsk Region, including law projects of the Novosibirsk region on the local service, the election of deputies to representative authority of municipalities, heads of municipalities, on a local referendum in the Region, the municipalities status, on the municipalities borders, the municipalities reform, the lodgement a specific state authority of Novosibirsk Region to Local Government in the sphere of committee’s activity and other legislative drafts in Local Government .
4) Development and preliminary discussion legislative draft of the Novosibirsk Region in the sphere of the Administrative-Territorial legislation system of the Novosibirsk Region, including legislative draft on the system of territorial organization of the Novosibirsk Region, the list of administrative-territorial units of the Novosibirsk region, the order of formation, reform, abolishment; on the formation, merger, abolition of localities;
5) Development and preliminary discussion the Legislative Assembly resolutions projects on the issues:
a) the names of localities;
b) the organization of the Legislative Assembly activity (The Order, the internal regulations of the Legislative Assembly, the Machinery Regulations )
C) the organization the civil service of Novosibirsk Region in the Machinery of the Legislative Assembly.
d) the appointment of Magistrates of the Novosibirsk region;
e) development and preliminary discussions of those are under jurisdiction of the committee.
6)Participation in the lawmaking process on issues which are under joint jurisdiction the Russian Federation and Regions of the Russian Federation in the sphere of constitutional and administrative law, legislation on Local Government;
7) Preparation issues related to the implementation of the Legislative Assembly powers in the sphere of interaction with state authorities, Local Government and other authorities;
8) Development and consideration issues related to the organization of inter-parliamentary cooperation of the Legislative Assembly, participation of the Legislative Assembly in inter-parliamentary cooperation;
9) Consideration issues of provision and protection human rights and freedoms;
10) Participation in the collegial advisory body which created to solve the issues of Local Government organization in the Novosibirsk Region and the administrative-territorial system of the Novosibirsk Region;
11) Control over the compliance and execution of the Novosibirsk Region laws, the Legislative Assembly resolutions in accordance with the committee’s activity.